- Having regard for the Customer’s rights and having regard to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Dziennik Ustaw No. 133 item 833 as amended), Fresh&Natural Sp. z o.o. [limited liability company] shall ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are adopted with a view to providing protection and maintaining confidentiality as the personal data of the Customers will be collected and processed. Only employees authorized by the Administrator shall have access to the database.
- Fresh&Natural Sp. z o.o. [limited liability company] with its registered office at al. Solidarności 117 premises 207, 00-140 Warszawa shall be the Administrator of the Personal Data. The Online Store at www.freshandnatural.pl shall be run by Fresh&Natural Sp. z o.o. [limited liability company] with its registered office at al. Solidarności 117 premises 207, 00-140 Warszawa, VAT Reg. Number: 5223041033, Statistical Number: 362744125, entered in the register of businesses conducted by Sąd Rejonowy dla M. Warszawy w Warszawie [the District Court in Warszawa, having juridiction in Warszawa], the Twelfth Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the National Court Register entry: 0000580493. The commercial office is seated at ul. Czeladnicza 21 premises 8, 04-743 Warszawa, mobile number: +48 881 735 565,customerservice office: firstname.lastname@example.org, online store: email@example.com.
- The following personal data shall be collected and processed for services rendered by the store:
- Name and surname
- Address of residence
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
In case of Entrepreneurs, the data abovementioned shall be extended by:
- Name of business entity
- VAT Reg. Number
- Providing the data abovementioned shall be voluntary.
- The data provided by the Customers shall be processed pursuant to the provisions on Personal Data Processing, in particular pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection. Pursuant to this Act, the Customer shall be entitled to have access to their data, amend, alter, or modify their data, and to request it be deleted.
- The Administrator shall employ IP addresses collected in the course of Internet connections for the sake of server administration. IP addresses shall also be employed to collect statistical demographic data.
- Should any purchase in the Store be made, the personal data may be transferred to the following entities for the purpose of executing the orders, depending on the Customer’s selection:
- courier company indicated by the Customer;
- InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. [limited liability company] with its registered office in Kraków which renders delivery services and PO Box System services (parcel pick-up stations);
- Poczta Polska S.A. [joint-stock company] with its registered office in Warszawa.
- Should the Customer make a payment via the PayU system, their personal data shall be transferred solely within the scope necessary for the payment to be made to PayU S.A. [joint-stock company], with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, VAT Reg. Number: 7792308495,Statistical Number: 300523444,entered in the register of businesses conducted by Sąd Rejonowy w Poznaniu – Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu [the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu], the Eighth Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the National Court Register entry: 0000274399.
- Should the Customer subscribe to our newsletter, electronic mail containing commercial information shall be sent to the Customer’s electronic address by Fresh&Natural Sp. z o.o [limited liability company].
- The data of the Customers may be made available to the entities entitled to receive hereof under the provisions of law in effect, including but not limited to competent judicial authorities.
- Cookies files shall be employed by the Administrator. The cookies files mean IT data, in particular text files stored in the Customers’ terminals.
- Any and all information collected via cookies files enables the services and contents to be adapted to the Customers’ individual needs and preferences.
- The data stored via cookies files shall be collected solely and exclusively for the sake of Customer service, and shall be stored and coded in a manner that third parties have no access hereto.